Now don’t panic, the 911 call was made five years ago, the eye trouble was fixed within the blink of an eye, and the rest, well it’s just some old pictures we were going through and thought we’d share with you!
So, now that your heart rate is back to normal here we go!
Five years ago today, our wonderful 100 year old barn caught fire. And then our wonderful fire department came to our house as fast as they could, and they sat down to milk and cookies! Well not really, they did what firemen do, they put out the fire, and thus our barn was no longer on fire and twas saved! Yay!
The big monster bite! 🙂 This is where it all started, the baby goats had a heat lamp, and it got knocked around so that it was pointing straight at the wall. 😛
A new window the firemen made for us! 😉
Looking back, you can definitely see God’s hand in this! We were actually supposed to be gone that day visiting some friends, but for some reason we canceled and went the next day. One fireman said that it was the first barn he remembered them saving in a long time, he also said if they had been 10 minutes later, we’d have lost our barn! :O
The next day, early in the morning we left for our friends house and one of the younger girls drew/wrote this on the van window. Yes, Hooray is spelled wrong. 😉
As for the eye trouble, a couple of us were having troubles seeing.
The “eye” was off of a receipt that had different adds on the back of it. So we cut it out and had some fun with it! 🙂
And now for some random old pictures…
Isaiah and Noah. When I first saw this picture I was like “Oh my!” they look so much younger! And someone needs a haircut! 😉
Bekah and Charissa with some baby goats.
A bit blurry but Isaiah was so cute I had to include it.
Noah and Isaiah…man! Isaiah was chubby!
Charissa, we were having a porch picnic.
And to end this post, an old family picture! 🙂
Subscribe to get our blog posts in your inbox!