NOTE: This post will stay at the top for the whole week, be sure to scroll down for newer posts throughout the week.
* * * * * * * * * * *
My giveaway is a….
Jumper size: girls 10
Jumper bodice width: 17 1/2” (from seam to seam)
Length of jumper: 40 5/8” (from shoulder seam to hem)
This jumper also has: ties, a 6" ruffle, and two patch pockets with a bow on each pocket.
If this is not your size, you’re more than welcome to enter the giveaway for your sister (even if she already entered) or as a mother, for your daughter. (even if she already entered) And a mother and daughter can both enter for the same child. (even if she already entered). Bleh! That sounds a little repetitious!
The nice thing about the fabric it is made out of, is you can wear it year round!
Bekah was nice and modeled the jumper for me, since I can’t really fit into it.
Now enjoy the rest….I just put them on because they are just too cute!
I just got a hat, and so I had her wear it, she looks so cute with it on!
Here are 6 ways to enter…do each of them however much you would like!!!! When leaving a comment saying you did such ‘n’ such, please do your comments separate. Thank you! (Be sure to leave an e-mail or blog address so I can contact you if you win.)
1. Post about it on your blog, tell me in a comment and please leave a blog address.
2. Tell 3 friends about my giveaway, or about our blog. Leave me a comment saying you did.
3. Tell me what you first thought when you saw my post–"What Did We Do?"
4. E-mail me your favorite vegetable recipe. Or post it on your blog if you have one. Leave me a comment if you do.
5. Tell about a funny story that has happened to you!*
6. Post a scenic picture on your blog. I don’t mean hurry go outside, snap a picture of a car wizzing by on the road and enter the giveaway. I mean a nice picture of something that you have already took (sunsets, sunrises, waterfalls, mountains, etc… or it can be a neat picture you took on a family vacation.) You may also take a picture specifically for this giveaway…..just do a nice job. If you do post a picture on your blog, please leave me a comment, and your blog address. A few pictures I’m interested in seeing is a NEAT picture of a USA flag, and a panoramic picture. (the panoramic picture taken of anything scenic)
This giveaway lasts Monday, September 28th, 2009, through Saturday, October 3erd, 2009.
* * * * * * * * * *
*Here is a couple of funny stories about something that happened to me.
Once when some of our baby goats were still being bottle fed, we had some milk replacer that we gave to them. I was making up some milk replacer and we had the bag of replacer out in our garage, we had been having problems with mice getting in the bag. So I was scooping out a scoop of replacer and Susannah said teasingly "There’s a mouse in there". I brought the filled scoop in the house and set it on the counter. After I had my water boiling I dumped my scoop of replacer in, and I started screaming! It so happened that there was a mouse in the scoop when I scooped up some replacer. He was riding around in the bottom of the scoop, and stayed there until I dumped him into boiling water! Thankfully he did not jump out of the pan. So I killed the mouse by dumping him in boiling water, and not even the cats wanted him because he was too hot! 😀
Do you know what it feels like to be hit in the head with a pitch fork? I was doing my evening chores and I was scooping (what is it about scoops?:D) out feed from the feed barrel. It so happened that a pitch fork was right beside the barrel, leaning against the wall, and I stepped on the fork part of it. I started to lean down to scoop some food out and all of the sudden, WHAM!!! Right on the side of my head the handle of the pitch fork hit me! It sure did hurt, but within a few minutes the pain was gone. So even if I didn’t want to know what it felt like to be hit in the head with a pitch fork, I got to find out. I guess it makes for nice stories. 😀
* * * * * * * * * *
Need any other information? Contact me through a comment or e-mail me and I would be happy to answer any questions! (Put my name in the subject line so it will go straight to my folder and not get lost.)
Hope you have fun!
A special thanks to:
Bekah, for wearing the jumper for the pictures.
Susannah, for editing my post. 😀
Leah, answering my questions I had with the sewing.
Subscribe to get our blog posts in your inbox!