From our church prayer chain:
“Still have no news from the MRI done yesterday.
Meredith is should be in surgery now until about 3pm. They will put in her shunt and also a permanent
chest port. No decision has been made to do chemotherapy, but should she need it, the port will be there for Meredith.
Please pray for their strength and for encouragement. It is easy to be overwhelmed at the prospect of bringing Meredith home, keeping appointments, more travel, caring for her in crowded conditions, and many practical concerns. They are praying for being able to trust God for the grace needed moment by moment.”
Thank you, thank you for all of your prayers!
Subscribe to get our blog posts in your inbox!