…I just wanted to do it too
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"…Èsh’ còl, and Mâm’rë; let them take…"
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Papers rustling, the boys crying, and dishes in the kitchen.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
At 7:30ish to feed the goats
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
A dress with a blue turtleneck
10. Did you dream last night?
Well, there had been some big black dogs in our yard last year and so Bekah, Charissa and I ran across the field and the dogs started chasing us so we ran back and we were in the living room, the dogs broke in and wanted to bite us then we ran to get our brothers out of the back yard and they wanted to stay out there and the dogs started to push on the door, and then I woke up
11. When did you last laugh?
I don’t know
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in?
3 clocks, 2 bulletin boards, 6 pictures, 2 shelves, 10 windows, a door, a doorway, and a plant. Actually, the plant is hanging from the ceiling.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
I don’t think so
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
"Unidentified" or National Treasure 1
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A pig farm
17. Tell me something about you that few know about.
That I would kiss a pig on the nose
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Get rid of the diseases
19. Do you like to dance?
In the living room when Cassia plays the paino =)
20. George Bush:
Was the 43ed President
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
What ever he says!!
I tag…any one that wants it
Have a wonderful day!!
~AnnaSubscribe to get our blog posts in your inbox!