I stole this tag from aspiringlilly. : ) She DID say anyone who wanted it could have it…
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"…and in practice even most commercial dairies milk an animal for…" Sound strange? It was from a book called "Raising Dairy Goats". : )
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?
Our green couch. I think it is due to my long arms : D Not that the couch is green, but that I can touch it ; )
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My sisters talking about the time thing up there and my little brother talking toddler talk : )
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Last time was maybe an hour ago to hang out Daddy’s drop cloths that I am washing for him. I case you are wondering, drop cloths are just a big piece of some kind of tough fabric to lay on floors so he won’t get the floors dirty at the place he is working at. It is SO warm outside!!! I think the highest today was 53 degrees.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
A place online on tips on drawing people.
9. What are you wearing?
A white shirt and a green/white checked jumper with gardening stuff on it. And white ankle socks. No shoes today, forgot to put them on… Didn’t really forget, I wanted a break.
10. Did you dream last night?
A strange dream. That we went camping at strange place and I went swimming in a deep hole that was in our back yard. I couldn’t get out of the water, and then I was dry as if I didn’t go swimming. Very strange!!
11. When did you last laugh?
Just now. Anna wanted me to change something on the last question and I thought it was funny.
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in?
3 clocks, 2 bulletin boards, 6 pictures, 2 shelves, 10 windows, a door, a doorway, and a plant. Actually, the plant is hanging from the ceiling.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Yep. Lots of things are weird!!!
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
"Fireproof". And the time before that, and the time before that, and the time before that!!!!!
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A llama : ) And some food for the llama, and some more property for us.
17. Tell me something about you that few know about.
I speak five different languages and have been overseas three times. Want the truth? I snore, not near as bad as I used to though!! And, I have a tooth behind all my others. : P
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Make abortion illegal!!!
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
Was our last President. And two Presidents ago, too!!
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Ask me when I have her.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Ask me when I have him.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I’ll tag…Anyone who wants it!
~SusannahSubscribe to get our blog posts in your inbox!